We are looking for a project/program manager – Combating disinformation and digital education
The time has come to expand our team and we are looking for a person to help us grow everything we do in projects that cover areas such as combating disinformation, which for us has a major digital and civic education component.
We want to invest in a long-term relationship, where this person we are looking for will be able to coordinate a very intensive activity in this area. The ideal candidate is someone who already has experience, is very very organized and doesn't shy away from learning new things. He must also take into account that the projects he will work on are European or international, so patience and organization will be needed for different contexts.
What boxes do you need to tick (know or be willing to learn):
- Curiosity about what is happening in the public space in Romania
- Major interest in combating disinformation (fact-checking, media literacy, digital literacy should be familiar to you)
- Project management, especially in terms of planning and monitoring activities
- Patience, discipline and maximum analytical capacity
- Be from Bucharest or the surrounding area, so that you can physically visit our office in Bucharest from time to time
- Willingness to travel domestically and in Europe
- Advanced English
A kind of "job description":
- Develops, implements and monitors projects in accordance with the organization's strategy in this area
- Collaborate with project partners, authorities and specialists for the implementation of joint projects
- Writes the reports to the financiers, with whom he maintains contact for the achievement of the proposed objectives,
- Collaborate with the communications department and the rest of the team to publicize, promote and advocate using project results
- He learns, develops in the field and comes up with proposals for the development of new projects.
Good to know
- Deadline: we accept applications until 15.12.2022.
- The position is paid, full-time
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation to an interview.
- The selection process will end in January.
How to apply