Help us check the heartbeat of the hospital you work in
- December 10th: The first report after the analysis of over 100 intimations in the application
- December 9th Official launch of the app (see the video recording below) and the related press release.
- November 23rd Small case study - Galați County Hospital
- November 20th Find out more about the app from the launch release.
Official launch of the app:
App realized with the help of:
European Journalism Fund
The Black Sea Trust for Regional Cooperation, through the project ”We Demand Transparency in Times of Crisis: Common NGO action - journalists”
Details about the financing from EJF:
Funky Citizens received 50.000 euros from the European Journalism COVID-19 support fund to:
- advocate for transparency and responsibility, including explaining the importance and ramifications of transparency in public institutions and acquisitions, in the form of a journalistic campaign covering acquisitions for the hospitals in Bucharest, with the aim of changing the regulations which provide for suspicious procurements.
- facilitate reports from whistleblowers by creating a platform dedicated to health care workers in Bucharest and bringing together a network of trusted journalists that are ready to receive information from within the system and verify it in the name of public interest.